This course comprises 4 online classes in Zoom and the cost is a very reasonable £75 for the 4 classes.
Do you want to know more about guides and helpers? Do you want to get to know your own guides and helpers? If so, then this is the course for you.
This course will be a deep dive into the topic of guides and helpers and will explore it in detail across a series of 4 classes. It will give practical down to earth teachings on the subject without the fluff so commonly encountered. It will also include a number of meditations and practical exercises for you to get to know your own guides and helpers.
The course will cover:
- What are guides and helpers
- The difference between guides and helpers
- The different types of guides and helpers
- Whether you can have famous, family, child or animal guides
- How many guides and helpers you have
- At what point they join you
- Whether guides change over time
- The role of guides and helpers in spirit work
- What guides can and cannot do
- Do you need to know your guides and helpers?
- How to get to know your own guides and helpers
- How to build a relationship with them
- Benefits of getting to know them
- Tools and techniques to get to know them
- How to know when they are close and guiding you
- Common pitfalls when getting to know them
The course is suitable for all levels. Each class will run for about 2 hours and will comprise a presentation, a meditation or exercise, followed by questions and answers.
All classes will be recorded in case you are unable to attend in person and for you to watch again as often as you wish. There will also be a closed Facebook group for purchasers.
The dates of the classes are:
- Sun 20 August 2023
- Sun 17 September 2023
- Sun 15 October 2023
- Sun 19 November 2023
The classes take place at the following times
- 7pm UK
- 8pm Europe
- 2pm US Eastern (New York)
- 1pm US Central (Chicago)
- 11am US Pacific (California)
Be sure to sign up early as places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.