You are purchasing video downloads of 4 pre-recorded classes which make up the Getting Better Evidence Course.
This course is a a deep dive into evidence and I explore it in more detail than any of my previous classes. It is suitable for all levels and teaches:
- Why evidence is the fundamental key to mediumship
- What constitutes evidence and what is not evidence
- The different categories of evidence and specific techniques to get them
- How to get better, more specific evidence
- How to dig deeper into the evidence you do receive
- How to tell the story that spirit wish to present
- How to bring spirit to life so their presence is felt
- How to get more meaningful messages from spirit
- How to unfold the message within the evidence
- Practical tools and techniques for getting better evidence and deepening your evidence
The 4 classes comprise:
Class 1 – Mediumship and Evidence
Class 2 – A Deep Dive into Evidence
Class 3 – Approaches to Getting Evidence
Class 4 – Techniques for Getting Better Evidence
Each class runs for about 2.5 hours and comprise a presentation followed by questions and answers.
Note: These classes have already taken place and these are video recordings of the original live classes.
You can instantly download the 4 class videos once payment is processed. Your order confirmation e-mail will also have links to download them at your convenience. You will also receive an email (typically within 24 hours) with links to watch the videos via streaming. This is better suited for those with limited space for downloads.
Note that each video download is between 800MB to 1GB in size so they may take some time to download.
It is recommended to download the files to a PC or Mac. You can also download them to phones or tablets if you have sufficient storage space. Alternatively you can download to a cloud storage account with sufficient storage space such as Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive etc.
When you click on the download links, the file will be downloaded to your default downloads location. To change where the files are downloaded to, you can right click on the link on a PC/Mac or press and hold the link on a mobile device for more options. On Apple devices running older operating systems, you may not be able to download the files but will need to download to a PC or Mac and transfer to your device via iTunes.