You are purchasing video downloads of 4 pre-recorded classes which make up the Better Private Readings Course.
Would you like to be able to do better platform mediumship? Whether you are in development, or whether you are a working medium, this course is designed to help you do better platform mediumship.
The course is a deep dive into the subject of platform mediumship and explores all aspects of platform work in detail across a series of 4 classes. It drills deeper into platform mediumship than any of my previous teachings. It is suitable for all those with an interest in platform mediumship.
The course covers:
- The purpose of platform mediumship
- The dynamics of platform mediumship
- The practicalities of platform mediumship
- How platform mediumship can improve your mediumship
- Attributes of good platform mediums
- How to do platform mediumship
- Different styles of working
- Methods of finding your recipient
- The pros and cons of each method
- How to develop direction
- Platform presentation skills
- The public presentation of mediumship
- Presentation styles for different venues
- Improving your public speaking and presentation
- The factors affecting platform mediumship, and how to manage them
- Commonly encountered problems and challenges
- Managing problems within platform work
- The responsibilities of platform mediumship
- Best practices for platform work
- Poor practices and how to avoid them
- How to become a platform medium
- How to get work as a platform medium
The 4 classes comprise:
Class 1 – Introduction to Platform Mediumship
Class 2 – Finding Your Recipient
Class 3 – Presentation of Mediumship
Class 4 – Managing Challenges With Platform
Each class runs for about 2.5 hours and comprises a presentation followed by questions and answers.
Note: These classes have already taken place and these are video recordings of the original live classes.
You can instantly download the 4 class videos once payment is processed. Your order confirmation e-mail will also have links to download them at your convenience. You will also receive an email (typically within 24 hours) with links to watch the videos via streaming. This is better suited for those with limited space for downloads.
Note that each video download is between 700MB to 1GB in size so they may take some time to download.
It is recommended to download the files to a PC or Mac. You can also download them to phones or tablets if you have sufficient storage space. Alternatively you can download to a cloud storage account with sufficient storage space such as Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive etc.
When you click on the download links, the file will be downloaded to your default downloads location. To change where the files are downloaded to, you can right click on the link on a PC/Mac or press and hold the link on a mobile device for more options. On Apple devices running older operating systems, you may not be able to download the files but will need to download to a PC or Mac and transfer to your device via iTunes.